Based on a square metre footprint the Q100 is the improved version of the popular HOMEbox Classic L. We suggest you read all about the new improvements for all of the HOMEbox Evolution range here, but you can rest assured that purchasing any of these quality grow tents may be the best decision you make for your grow room.
Direct more light and less heat at your plants.
Thanks to the scientific research that has developed PAR+, the new Evolution grow tents can credibly claim to increase yields compared with other tents on the market. This super-reflective lining reflects more usable light which the plant converts into energy (and thus growth) without heat spots – helping produce happier, larger plants and better production. Combine this with the patent-pending OmniFlow Air Vents which give superior climate control (whilst simultaneously protecting from insect invasion), roof inlets for easy mounting of extraction equipment and the parallel ports designed with aircooled hoods specifically in mind – it all means you can push the watt/metre ratio to the maximum and put a 600w air cooled light over this one metre space.
We have to say that we think
HOMEbox’s Evolution are the best grow tents available in 2014.
Assembled size: 100 x 100 x 200 cm
Grow space: 1 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Seamless no-trip entry
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- All parts are replaceable
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes
100 mm (4”): 1x Back, 1x left
150 mm (6”): 1x right, 2x left
200 mm (8”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 200mm (8”) OmniFlow air vents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—reinforced, stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps