The world’s most advanced grow tents!
Thanks to cutting edge German design HOMEbox have now made it possible for even the smallest size grow to deliver in terms of production. Compact tents usually suffer from being restricted to CFL lighting due to the low height clearance, but we believe that due to the research and development put into PAR+, the super reflective linings of HOMEbox’s Evolution range means that all light sources are maximised and can be ultimately effective. Along with this, the tent has extremely good ventilation, with double 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screened, OmniFlow directable air vents providing easy air exchange and promoting a healthy growing environment. A generous roof vent can accommodate extraction fans up to 150 mm (6”) although you may find a 125mm (4″) extractor sufficient for good airflow.
We use our Q60 as a mother plant tent, and she does very well in it!
As with all the HOMEbox Evolution Range, there are high specifications for every tent. The Q60 has:
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Seamless no-trip entry
- The basis for successful and safe growing
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- All parts are replaceable
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Inlet and outlet tubes
100 mm (4”): 1x Back
130mm (5”): 1x Left side
150 mm (6”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 130 (5”) OmniFlow air vents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Metal structure (16 mm), strong precision plastic corners/connectors
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps